One question that haunted me so long is "why we should read
books?" when we search on the internet, we could come across videos and
blogs that tell us about the benefits of reading books and some book
recommendations. We could also see statements like 'the top CEOs are reading
tons of books a year'. I wonder what the power of books is.
The simple answer I got is "mindset". Our mindset towards everything will change.
I was always amazed at how some people get successful (not just having enough money or fame, but living happily). The answer I got was simple - mindset. Reading books from various domains changes our perspectives towards the society that we are living in. Reading fiction books increases our emotional quotient and creativity compared to non-fictional books, which enhances our knowledge and improves attitude.
So, do we feel the changing mindset? In my view, we only realize the output created without knowing that it is occurring. Reading books help to relax our mind, and sometimes it can boost our dopamine level so that we cannot keep the book down but continue reading. So read more books, be successful and live a happy life.
The simple answer I got is "mindset". Our mindset towards everything will change.
I was always amazed at how some people get successful (not just having enough money or fame, but living happily). The answer I got was simple - mindset. Reading books from various domains changes our perspectives towards the society that we are living in. Reading fiction books increases our emotional quotient and creativity compared to non-fictional books, which enhances our knowledge and improves attitude.
So, do we feel the changing mindset? In my view, we only realize the output created without knowing that it is occurring. Reading books help to relax our mind, and sometimes it can boost our dopamine level so that we cannot keep the book down but continue reading. So read more books, be successful and live a happy life.

Amazing..!!
ReplyDelete